Have you suffered from an injury in an accident?
After suffering an injury in an accident on the road, as a customer in a place of business or while working on the job, you may not know what to do next. Why should you? Most of us hope to go a lifetime without needing to file an insurance claim. When we need to, we expect the insurance company to step up and do the right thing. The truth is, though, the insurance company may not be willing to pay out a fair policy claim without resistance. Even if you are trying to collect from your own uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, you are likely to run into roadblocks.
At the Lucius Hawes Law Firm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, helping people recover full and fair compensation following an accident is all we do. For more than 40 years, our personal injury attorneys have been recognized by satisfied clients throughout Western Kentucky and Middle Tennessee for providing honest, effective representation that is founded on integrity. We promise responsive communication and clear answers to some very complex questions.
Legal Advocacy for Victims of Life-Changing Injuries
We have experience helping our clients reach full and fair settlements in all types of personal injury cases, including complex cases involving life-changing injuries, such as:
- Neck, back, and spinal cord injuries
- Head and traumatic brain injuries
- Fractures, broken bones
- Burns, scar, and disfigurement
We also offer experienced representation for people injured on the job or who can no longer work because of a disability, including:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Industrial accidents, third-party liability
- Maritime accidents and Jones Act claims
- River transport and tugboat crew injuries
- Social Security disability insurance claims
We focus our practice on personal injury and wrongful dealth litigation, including:
- Car wrecks such as including rollovers, T-bones and other types of car accidents
- Truck accidents and their various causes
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Slip and fall accidents
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Contact us today for a free and confidential initial consultation.